Reservations & Rates
To make your reservations, please do the following:
- Check the NY Loft availability. Follow the Instructions step-by-step.
- Once you have chosen your date(s), simply email our office (firstname.lastname@example.org) Monday through Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) so that we may confirm your dates of interest and begin booking your reservation.
Appalachian is committed to providing an inclusive experience for individuals with disabilities. If accommodations are needed during your stay in order to fully participate on the basis of a disability, contact the Office of Disability Resources. It is recommended that accommodation requests be made a minimum of two weeks prior to your stay.
NOTE TO APP STATE EMPLOYEES
Per section App State Travel and Business Expense Reimbursement Manual, Faculty, Staff, group leaders, and non-student temporary and student employees traveling on university business as part of their job duties must submit individual travel authorizations in order to receive reimbursements.
- Payment in full is required when reservation is made (Visa and MasterCard are accepted). Unfortunately, we do not keep a waiting list, but feel free to check online for cancellations.
- There is no discount for renting the entire Loft, the maximum stay is limited to 14 consecutive days, and the prices are firm. We have 2-beds reserved at all times for our student interns, who are earning credit towards graduation.
- The maximum amount of space you could book at any given time would be 18-bunks and the private room.
- No children under 5-years of age are allowed to stay at the Loft, and children 14 and under are welcome only during the Thanksgiving break, winter break, and summer months.
- Reservations are not made on-site at the Loft - Email (email@example.com) Appalachian State University, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(Official faculty-led student groups)
$35/night per bunk
$70/night private room
Any current ASU faculty, staff or student group (affiliates) receive first priority when it comes to group reservations. Faculty taking official student groups (10 or more) may make a reservation 15-months in advance. Reservations will be open the first business day of the month, 15-months prior to travel. Reservations will be accepted by email only. They will be accepted in the order in which they are received beginning at midnight on the first day of the month for your booking window. Please check to see that space is available prior to emailing to reserve.
(ASU Students, Faculty, Staff, Alumni & Retirees)
- $50/night per bunk
- $150/night private room (sleeps 4)
Affiliates of ASU may make a reservation up to 6-months in advance. Reservations will be open the first business day of the month, 6-months before travel. Reservations will be accepted by email only. They will be accepted in the order in which they are received beginning at midnight on the first day of the month for your booking window. Please check to see that space is available prior to emailing to reserve.
(Friends of the University, which also includes family of affiliates)
- $80/night per bunk
- $200/night private room (sleeps 4)
Non-Affiliates are welcome to make a reservation up to 3-months in advance.